Last year’s winner, “Gullible Turtle” by Thomas Harbottle
It’s time again to get out your cameras and start snapping, or look through your photo library and select the best of your photos for our U3A Manningham 2023 Photography Competition.
Rules of the competition:
- Competition commences on 18 July and closes on 31 August 2023.
- Voting period by members will be announced shortly after competition closes. All members are allowed only one vote each for their pick for best entrant.
- It is an open theme. However, portraits or photos of children will not be allowed, but incidental people accepted.
- The location where photos are taken should be included in entrant submission.
- No photoshopping or enhancing of photos.
- All photos to be in .jpg format. Other formats will not be accepted.
- A maximum of 3 photos per member.
All photos will be displayed on the screen in The Pines reception area and on the U3A Manningham website.
All names will be published next to your photos unless you request otherwise.
Send all entries to email@example.com.