We offer courses and activities in a wide range of interest areas. To enrol in a course or activity, you must be a member. Most courses are free, however occasionally a small charge is required to cover materials or tutor’s expenses.
How to enrol in a course or activity
Enrol through the MyU3A Portal
There are instructions on the MyU3A website to help you navigate the process, or you can download them here. If you can’t find or remember your password, click the Forgot Password/ID button on the Member Login page of MyU3A.
- Existing members can log in to MyU3A and select the Classes 2023 button.
- If you are not a member, you will need to join before you can enrol. Find out about memberships and joining here.
- Tip: Click on a category, or a day of the week, in the boxes at the top of the page. This will give you a shorter list of courses to choose from.
- Scroll through the list, find the course you want and tick the check box next to Request.
- Take note of the course enrolment status on the far right of the course details: Open, Closed, Wait list.
- Very important: scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the [Next] button.
- On the next screen, check that the class you have just requested is Listed. If it is not listed, then you did not succeed in enrolling. You will need to try again.
Once enrolled, you will receive an automated email confirming your enrolment.
N.B. If you are waitlisted for the class you will not receive an email and you cannot attend the class.
If you haven’t used MyU3A for enrolments before, then our office volunteers will be happy to show you how easy it is.
Enrol by form
At the Office
You may enrol by visiting or phoning the office, where an office volunteer will assist you. Please check our office hours before attending/calling. If the office is unattended, leave a voicemail and an office volunteer will contact you as soon as possible.
Email enrolment requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download an Enrolment Form
An Enrolment Form may downloaded to assist your application. Once completed the form can be taken to the Office in person, posted to the Office, or sent as an email attachment.
Once you are enrolled in a class, an automatic email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not have an email address then an office volunteer will contact you to tell you which classes you are enrolled in.