U3A MANNINGHAM INC.
Thirty-second Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, 15 March 2023 at 12.30pm
The Thirty-second Annual General Meeting of U3A Manningham Inc. will be held in The Pines Function Room, The Pines Learning and Activity Centre, 520 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East.
Order of Business
1. Welcome and acceptance of apologies.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 17 March 2022.
3. Business arising from the Minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting.
4. To receive, consider and adopt the Annual Report for 2022.
5. To receive the Statements of Accounts and Auditor’s Report for the period 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022.
6. Presentation of Awards.
7. To transact any other business which must be submitted one week prior to the Meeting.
8. Comments and questions.
9. Election of Committee of Management for 2023 / 2024.
All positions on the Committee of Management are declared vacant each year. The positions on the Committee of Management are: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and seven (7) Ordinary Members. (The number of Ordinary Members is subject to Rule 53 of the U3A Manningham Constitution.)
Nomination forms may be obtained from the U3AM office. Members nominating for the Committee of Management are expected to become familiar with the U3A Manningham Constitution.
The Committee of Management is collectively responsible for ensuring that U3A Manningham complies with the Associations Incorporation Reform Act and the U3A Manningham Constitution.